Thursday, January 15, 2009

Temple Lights
















We had the opportunity this year to go and see the Temple Lights the weekend before we flew out to San Diego.. We invited a Family friends or ours to go check them out with us. They are non members and they have so much respect for our choice of Religion so we invited them to go and the accepted..







The Buggs are the family that went with us. Milton, Michelle, Tre, Mason and Mattice (sp?) These are very important people to me, They have helped me through so much of things, they have shared there lives with me and let me be apart of it. The boys were our ring bearers at our wedding. We love to spend time with them and this was a perfect opportunity to do so.












Before we walked on the temple grounds Milton ( the Dad ) told the boys who are all under the age of 10 that they needed to be respectful and that this was the lords ground so and to behave.. the all did so.. I love how they can take their kids anywhere and they behave so well, we only hope that Titan will be like the boys in that way..












Anyway here our the pictures. These people would make awesome members... We love you BUGGS!

1 comments:

Gina and Chris+ 4 said...

Thank you so much for the comment you left me. I know that so many people are in the same boat as we are and it is scary when you think about it, but we have the gospel and our faith to get us through, that I am thankful for. Thank you again for sharing your feelings with me. And I wish your cute little family the best of luck to.