Thursday, January 15, 2009

Date Night


Terry and I were able to go on a date while we were up in Mesa, Terry's sister Zonnie took care of Titan for us and we got all dressed up and went out on the town.




I have been saving all my hair cutting money to go to the Melting Pot and it was so worth it.





Thanks Zonnie for watching Titan for us.




It was a much needed night and I love how Terry holds my hand and puts his arm around me when we go out.. I know I sound all mushy but I love you Terry.

4 comments:

Soares Family said...

So Titan's Christmas pics is totally cute!!! He is definatly a Lewis! So was this date night so we could see a brother or sis for Titan?????!!!

Kara said...

Very cute posts! I have been waiting for some updates! Wish you were closer cuz I need a scrapbooking buddy! Too bad that Globe, the halfway point, is ghetto! :-) We could make a weekend of it and get a hotel, you, your mom and me and scrap scrap scrap!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love date nights...we could use one of those, it has been awhile!

McElprangs said...

Aw you guys are so cute! It was fun to get together with you guys when you were down here. We'll have to do it again sometime.