Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HUSBAND TAG

I am to lazy at this time to load up pictures, and this looked fun..

1. How long did you date before you got married? Just shy of 4 months
2. How long have you been married? 1 year and 9 months
3. What does he do that surprises you? He will bring me home flowers, cause I LOVE them! And the thing I love the most is when I come out from getting dressed and make up and hair all done and he tells me I look beautiful.
4. What is his best feature? His eyes by far, And I can't help it his hair free sexy chest!
5. What is his best quality? He really is the most patient and easiest person to get along with.
6. Does he have a nickname for you? He's not into that stuff.
7. What is his favorite color? Blue
8. What is his favorite animal? I would have to say dogs, but one day he wants it all.. Cows, Horses, Chicken's the whole farm!
9. What is his favorite food? He loves my homemade pasta sauce
10. What is his favorite sport? Hunting if you consider that a sport
11. When and where did you first kiss? Jan 5Th 2007 on his love sac.. I kissed him first!
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Just sit on the couch or lay on the bed and TALK about our future, dreams..
13. Do you have any children? Yes. Titan 7 months
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can speak Spanish pretty well, He can also play the guitar super good
15. How old is he? 24
16. Who said 'I love you' first? I did, I told him in so many different words I was falling for him and he said Don't Do It.. He said he was trying to be funny but it wasn't
17. What is his favorite music? He likes everything.. Current FAV would have to be spanish
18. Do you think he will read this? Maybe, He'll glance at our blog once in a while

I TAG... Alisa, Zonnie, Chantel, Amanda Wood and the Jones girls!

0 comments: