Monday, September 22, 2008

Titan 9/22/08

Titan had a doctors appt last monday and he is weighing and at 15 pounds 3 ounces, I take him to Doc Mayberry's in Benson because no Doc are taking new patients here, plus I really like him and he was my doc... Anyways longer story short when he walked in he was amazed at how big he was and said goodness Titan your mom must not be feeding you.. LOL Im guessing he's a pretty good size for being 3 1/2 months.

Titan has been rolling on to his side since yesterday so Im guessing that its not going to be to long before he will totally be able to roll over, I can't believe he is already doing this. He also is starting to grab on to things besides his mommy's hair! thank goodness I have enough split ends as it is, He loves his toys now he loves to old on to them and move all around so they make noises.

Thats it for now.

1 comments:

Soares Family said...

Okay so call Amanda and she will help you through the changes...she was the one to help me. I had a strange dream about all of the female cousins living close by each other!! That would be cool!