Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4:30, Drunks and COPS!

Sunday at 4:30 I woke up to what sounded like people in my front room talking and Music playing so freaking loud! I thought maybe Terry had left the T.V or the Computer on so I Came out in the Living Room and nothing was on.. And I can still hear, I woke Terry up and said can you hear that??? And he was all yeah what is it? Come to find out the Trailor behind us had their music blarring and we had 3 or 4 drunk people outside yelling and trying to leave we could hear word for word what they were saying and it kinda freaked me out. So I called the cops and Terry and I walked outside to see 3 of them walking down the middle of the street looking like they were about to fall over, Cops came to the trailor turned off the music but as far as we could tell no one was arrested, SHOOT!

Monday morning I called our Landlord to let her know what had happend, cause Terry leaves for work at 4:30 and I didn't want that to happen when he was gone and I was by myself.. She said that there had been other concerns about them...

I just don't see the Need to get to Freaking Drunk that you turn into a Dumb Ass, excuse my french but its the stupidest thing to me.. Yeah I want to get drunk so I can act like a donkey... Good think Terry and I never had a problem with that, we just like to make fun of them cause their so STUPID!

3 comments:

Andrew + Kylie said...

I hate neighbors that are crazy. We have been lucky so far. How is your little boy doiong- is he better? I hope so.

Shelley & Scott said...

well, so glad you contacted the landlord. ;o) i'm sure she was glad to hear about it and you did the right thing. i don't think you'll be having any more problems with that again. and thanks for the comments on my blog. don't give me too much credit. we just did what we knew the lord wanted for us. they were brought to our family because they belong with us and we couldn't just turn our back on that. we love them and feel blessed to have them. it hasn't been easy but it's getting better.

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

NICE! Reminds me of my first christmas eve in Peru. Drunks everywhere, no sleep, NO SANTA and beer bottles all over my front step in the morning.