Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures

Here are some new picutres of our family, none of me but hey Im doing you a favor... Terry is workin hard at school and work, Titan is smiling so much and making noises like crazy and almost has holding his head up all by himself down, OH YEAH AND HE'S SLEEPING THRU THE NIGHT!!!!! As for nme I just got back from a scrapbook convention with my Mom and had a blast but came home SICK! We get to go up to Mesa in a couple of weeks for Ms. Sascha's 3rd! birthday and we taking full advantage of having Zonnie to babysit that were going to go to the temple we haven't been in so long, so it will be nice to go and sit with my hubby and remember when we were sealed just a short time ago. I'll try and do better and posting things - HeatherCame in the room 2 sundays ago to find Father like Son
I have to say that I have a HOT husband and we make cute little boys

Isn't he so cute!


Ladies and Gentlemen he has found his thumb!



Terry with his younger brother Tyson and their kids
Titan and Kaycee





6 comments:

Kacie said...

Heather so so cute! But I want to see you too!! THANK YOU for updating. That's awesome to see you guys are doing good! Next time you come to Snowflake PLEASe let us know so we can take you out!! Have a good week!

Zonnie said...

I love the middle pict of Titan & Terry! So cute! The thumb pict is equally charming! Oh I can't wait to hang out with you guys when you get up here in a few weeks!!

Candace said...

Heather, he is SO adorable! If I were ever around him...I'd be VERY tempted to give him a big SQUISH! He looks so squishable. :) I'm so happy to hear he is sleeping through the night; that is, BY FAR, my FAVORITE milestone!!!

Soares Family said...

Heather, Your boys are too adorable! They look like trouble! I am so glad that you are so happy. Take lots of pics cause they grow fast~look at mine!
Love you guys!

Meagan said...

So dang cute!!!

Christina Beach said...

Hey Lee's! I saw these pictures and think they are just so adorable! I love the thumb sucking one!! Cute Boy!!