Friday, September 19, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

A. Attached or single? Attached Always and Forever
B. Best friend? Terry and Kiea
C. Cake or Pie? If its cake yellow with Choc frosting and CHOC cream pie
D. Day of Choice? Saturday, cause Terry doesn't have school or work.
E. Essential item? My family
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? SOUR Gummy Worms
H. Hometown? St.Daivd
I. Indulgence? Scrapbooking items
J. January or July? January, even though its cold I now can have a good reason to sleep right next to Terry and he can't complain!
K. Kids? Titan Mason, 3 1/2 months
L. Life isn't complete without? My Family
M. Marriage date? 04*28*07
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 Little bros and 3 sister in laws, 2 bro in laws
O. Orange or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? my family dying on me
Q. Quotes? Families can be together forever.. ( well I guess thats a primary song but same thing)
R. Reasons to smile? Titan
S. Season of Choice? FALL!!!!
T. Tag some peeps:
1.Alysa L
2.Zonnie R
3.Candace E
4.Kylie P
5.Morgan S
6.Kara A
U. Unknown fact about me? I hate getting dressed up! But I wish I would
V. Vegetable? Green Beans
W. Worst habit? bit my nails
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound have to be the coolest
Y. Your favorite food? Mashed Potatoes and Kit Kates
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

0 comments: