Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Our Thanksgiving this year was GREAT!
We started out the week by having my Amazing and Sweet cousin Amanda come and stay with us, she was able to be to be with us for the whole week and it was defiantly a much needed visit on both our parts. Sadly we forgot to take any pictures. Amanda I guess you will just have to come down again:)
Than on Wednesday night my parents and brothers came up, it was fun to visit and watch Titan with Grandma and Grandpa Lewis. Thursday Terry was off to work bright and early and while he was there he had his first Thanksgiving of the day! He said the guys at work fried 2 Turkeys and they had all the fixings. My Mom and I spent most of the day slowly getting pies baked, Turkey cooking, and everything else done. We all sat down for dinner around 5 and it was so good. I really do love my being around my Mom and watching and learning from her while she cooks. It was a great couple of days. Again no Pictures:(
A big thanks to Amanda for being such a sport and helping with Titan so I had a little time to myself, he sure did take to her and cried when she left this morning.
Hope all our Family and Friends had a great Thanksgiving, now on to CHRISTMAS.
This are a few recent pictures of Titan, enjoy.

I can't help but think he has a cute bum!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I had fun...it was definately a much needed break. and this time I won't stay away so long. Miss you guys already!

Breeana said...

Haha, I think the SAME thing about Brady having a cute bum! Must be a mom thing. :) By the way, he's TALL, I'm just noticing. How tall is Terry?