Friday, November 6, 2009

Far to long

It def has been way to long since I have updated our Family Blog, I always look at other's blogs and think dang its been a week since they have updated HURRY UP, than I glanced over to their friends list and see "Lee's 5 weeks ago" CRAP I need to update!

So as soon as my camera charges I intend on updated with pictures so its not so boring. So on my list of post to come are.

1. Pictures of the house
2.New things Titan is doing as well as pictures of him in the ACT
3.Halloween
4.Cooking new things
5.FLU - my least favorite one, but alas I need to record it ( don't worry no gross pictures)

So Check back soon and get on me if I take to long to update.. I am going to try and make it a goal to update once a week that way I don't have to update for months at a time.:)

2 comments:

McElprangs said...

Yay! You finally posted on your blog! If I didn't see you on facebook I would've thought you guys went into hybernation or something:) I'm excited to see all your pics you're going to post. Hope all is well!

Kacie said...

ya! hurry up!!!! how are you???