Monday, November 9, 2009

Titan

Here are a few pictures that I have snapped of Titan over the last couple of months, I need to get better about taking more. Titan is now 17 months, I can't believe how fast he has grown from a little newborn to my not so little boy.. He likes to climb on any and everything.. Tables, chairs and our dog Jack. He has learned how to say Grandpa which sounds more like Papa but every time I say lets call Grandpa&Grandma Lewis he says Papa and runs to the front door. He loves his daddy and calls me daddy to.. We love our little Titan and the special and sweet personalty that he brings into our home.























1 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

titan is so cute! and i loved his halloween costume, what a little bad-A. :) did you know MY dog's name is also Jack? glad your family is feeling better and over the nasty flu!! hope you're having a great day girly.