Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HOME?

Every feel like you can't call your current new location "home"? I feel somewhat like that right now, A big part has to do with not having everything unpacked yet but, I look back now and think where do I call home?? Where could Terry and I call home? So I have decided that I am going to make the best of this new move and I am going to make this house we now live in "our home" Heck! we have done enough fixing up and man hours on it.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that we are here and so far so good, its not scary like I thought it was going to be.

Big thanks to Kara and Kyler and to my parents for helping us load and unload. THANKS!

P.s Pictures to come as soon as I can find my cord!

5 comments:

Soares Family said...

Heather, make sure Terry does a blessing on the house....thats what changed our place to more of a home!! Good luck, we know what you are going through!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got moved. We will try to come see you soon. Keep in touch with us. Love, Mom Lee

McElprangs said...

i can't wait to see pics of your new homestead. i'm sure once you get those boxes unpacked it'll feel like home:)

MERN said...

I can't wait to see the pictures, or better yet see it in person!!

Breeana said...

Heather - I totally know what you mean. We've been married for about 16 months and have moved SEVEN TIMES. We're not in Rexburg, Idaho and have been for about a month. It still doesn't feel like home to me yet either. And now Cody's wanting to go to Washington and I'm basically going crazy and becoming paralyzed all at once. I DO NOT like moving.

But your new place sounds nice, especially with your own choice of new carpet and paint color! i can't wait to see pictures. :)