Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Were moving!

We just got the news yesterday that we have a house that we can move into.. Its out in morenci(sp) and rent will be so much cheaper so I guess I can't complain. We loaded Titan up and drove out yesterday to take a look at it, little did we know that pretty much all the houses that people move out of could care less about the way that they leave it. So we walked in to carpet so bad that I was scared to have Titan touch it with his hands and that not even a good carpet cleaning would of done anything too, rooms painted purple, red and pink... So lets just say we won't be moving in till the weekend of the 19th so that we can clean, repaint and get new carpet put in.

The lady that is in charge of mine housing told us had we moved in last NOV that Freeport would have paid for new carpet, paint and a heater and cooler.. Oh well at least we know will be there for a while so we can enjoy any money we put into it.

But we are excited! It has a yard that is all fenced at a garage and a storage shed.. I will post some before and after pictures soon.

7 comments:

McElprangs said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I bet it'll be great to have some more room for Titan. I can't wait to see pics!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

that's exciting! and i work at a cleaning company, and would suggest this: see if someone will come look at the carpet & give you a free estimate & opinion. you would actually be surprised what a good carpet cleaning company can do to filthy carpet!!! (especially if you don't plan on living there permanently.) regardless, good luck!

Tyson & Alysa said...

hey congrats guys:) good luck with all the cleaning and things. hope all is going good for you three.

Kimberly said...

That's great news! Good luck w/ the move. I'm excited to see before and after pictures!

Hiatt Family said...

GOOD LUCK! Sounds like a lot of work but I'm sure it will be worth it! I'm happy for you!

jake&whitney said...

Are you still moving this weekend as planned

Mandi said...

That's cool I always had fun going to Morencie to pick up clay from work. It's a cute little town! Good luck with the little remodel!