Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chistmas 2009 (better late then never, right?)

Our Christmas this year was awesome! We started out December by decorating and making a gingerbread train. One of my favorite things about Christmas is driving all over where ever we are living at the time and look at Christmas lights, Its tradition in the my family growing up and we wanted to have this be a tradition in our little family.

We also went to our ward Christmas party, I love our new ward we always feel so welcome and loved. We had an amazing breakfast for dinner that night and Titan got to go see Santa, actually I should say Terry forced him to sit on his lap so we could get a picture(see below) all in all it was a fun night.

We then headed down to St.David kinda last min for Christmas, We thought Terry was going to work but since he had a extra day of PTO saved up we headed down, I always love to go down there for Christmas because it just feel so normal and Christmas-y! Titan was spoiled this year by both his Grandpa and Grandma Lewis. He got tons of books, and a tool set from Terry and I as well as G&G Lewis. And a puzzle and train and other little things.

Terry and I went easy on Christmas this year because we decided to spend a overnight in Tucson since we hadn't gone on a date since we moved to Morenci. We were also spoiled by my parents. THANKS!

While we were down there I got sick but other than that we had a good Christmas and came home to a box full of goodies from G&G Lee and Auntie Zonnie.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Bless you all:)




























3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Glad you enjoyed your holidays! I love the gingerbread train. Cute. How fun that you were able to go to SD and spend Christmas w/ your family.

McElprangs said...

Yay for updating your blog! You guys look like you're doing well. I can't believe how big Titan is getting! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. It must've been so fun to spend the time with your family.

Shepherds said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!! We did the same gingerbread train! :0) He is getting so big!!