Thursday, January 14, 2010

Anjane`

I just wanted to let Anjane` know that she and her family are in our prayers now more than ever as she is getting ready to go into another Surgery.
I have only meet Anjane` one time but her husband Lincoln and Terry are friends/family. The Aunts as we call them have all adopted Terry into the Willis Clan of cousins.
Anjane` is seriously one of the sweetest people I know and she has been thru so much in her life that I wish I could take away some of it for her. The first time I meet her I felt like I was meeting a celebrity because I Have been wanting to meet her for so long, the spirit radiates off of her. She truly is one of a kind and I feel honored to call her a friend.
Love you Anjane` and we will be praying for you that every thing goes good tomorrow as well as with the recovery:)

2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Ok, that post almost made me cry. I don't think I deserve the nice things you said, but thank you so much! I really appreciate you being so supportive and kind. Seriously, that means a lot. THANK YOU.

Kodi & Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.