Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28, 2007

Today is our 2 year anniversary! It seems like only yesterday we were just friends getting to know each other, and at the same time it feels like we have been married FOREVER!!

I feel like Terry and I have grown so much these past 2 1/2 years that we have been together, we have learned ( somewhat, Terry better than me) when to pick of fight and when to just let it go. We have gotten into and out of debt together, we have moved 4 times in our short 2 years of marriage, got 2 dogs, got rid of 1, been to San Diego twice and out going again in May, we have been to Tennessee. We have lost jobs and lived on nothing, but managed it just fine. We have gotten pregnant, been sealed and have had a baby!

Life really is going good for us, Yes we have had struggles but doesn't everyone, we have great families who love and support us both! We have the cutest little boy ever that makes us laugh and fall more in love with him everyday with the cute things he does!

I love Terry so much and even though I get mad at him I can't imagine my life with out him, he provides for his family and works extra days to support us, he loves me for me and never complains when the house is dirty or when I don't look my best!

Terry I love you and I am looking forward to many more years and anniversary's together!!

































































16 comments:

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Loved all the pics!

Shepherds said...

Congrats on two years! It goes by so fast! We will be married for
4 this year!!

MERN said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thats so exciting! I wish you many many happy years together! :)

Kimberly said...

2 years! Awesome! Happy Anniversary Heather

Chantel said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you guys enjoy your cruise!!!

Kara said...

Congratulations!! The pictures are wonderfule. So fun to walk down memory lane, especially for the ones I was there for...and the others that I heard so much about! :-) You guys seems very happy and are great parents!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so exciting! I got your message about May 9th! And we are sooo excited! My mom's graduation is that same day so we will just need to adjust our schedule a bit so we can make it! Let us know what we can bring! our email address is
BNA.ADAMSFAMILY@GMAIL.COM

Soares Family said...

Congrats guys! I fell like we just drove down for the wedding! Just think...Our 8th anniversary is coming up...it flys by fast when you are in love and fall in love over & over! And having an ADORABLE kid doesn't hurt either!
Loveya!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! marriage is hard, but well worth the effort. I hope everything is going good!

Meagan said...

That was a fun flash back! Yay for anniversaries!

Kacie said...

Such cute pictures! hey I have a friend who is moving down to Thatcher, and she just barely had a baby, and she doesn't know any doctors down there, and she wants to get a good one. Do you have any ideas of who is good? Or do you like yours?

Mary Anne said...

i didn't realize you guys got married the day after us! i'm glad you commented again because i am such a space case and probably forgot to add your blog to my list last time and sometimes i just need a reminder! you guys look so great and that boy of yours is too handsome! happy two years...it goes so fast!

Ira and Shelbi Willis said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the pictures they are so cute...and i cant believe how big Titan is. He is so handsome! I am not sure if we will be in town for the 4th for sure or not we are definately trying to. It would be really good to see you guys if we are there though. If you guys ever make it out to cali you should definately give us a call cause we always love visitors...Hope all is well for you guys and i hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

Shelbi Willis

Kacie said...

Heather could I possibly get your potato recipe. Im not sure what they are called. You made them a couple times we all got together. The side dish? That would be awesome!

Christina Beach said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are great and what a cute family you all make!:)

McElprangs said...

So we got Titan's invite and it is so stinkin cute! I cannot believe he's already a year old. Crazy!