Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Baby is ONE!!

Yes that's right Terry and I are now the parents of a 1 year old little boy! And boy did he start the day off early by being up and ready to play at 5 in the morning! So we cuddled with him in bed this morning and sand Happy Birthday to him, and we each gave him a little slap on the Tush!

We love our Titan and the sweet/crabby attitude that he has, He is walking like a champ and has been for about a month now!

His birthday party will be next Saturday which happens to be his Daddy's 25Th Birthday! Its are week of birthdays starting today! All of ours are this week, CRAZY!

Anyways Happy Birthday Titan, We love you so much!

P.S Will post pictures of his birthday next week

P.P.S.... I don't feel like updating to much, Cruise was fun, Terry is now working Full time, Half way thru school, and so hard working... That's our family in a nut shell.

6 comments:

McElprangs said...

Happy Birthday Titan!

Unknown said...

YAY!, when is your birthday? i hope i dont forget it!!!

MERN said...

Happy Birthday to Titan yesterday and and Heather, AKA best roommate EVER, TODAY!!!

I LOVE YOU.

hatch family said...

Hey, Ya i've seen you in our ward, I just don't know anybody's names. lol I would love to hang out sometime but we are actually leaving this saturday. My husband, Tristan is going to the academy and i'm living with my parents and his. So did your bro. in law get a job over in Del Rio, TX? How long has he been in the academy? Your lil' boy is sooo cute!
Joni

arizonamama said...

Heather thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. Your baby is already one? Wow! Time flies. What a cute kid though. That "fat" Granger was talking about turned out to be one cute kid.

Christina Beach said...

Happy birthday Titan and family!!:)