Friday, October 24, 2008

Titan Mason Lee ( picture overload )

Here are some random pictures of Titan over the course of the last 2 or 3 weeks, he is getting so big so fast, People always told me that they do grow up so fast but at the time all I could think was HECK YEAH! I want him to grow up fast, potty train, feed himself.. But now I think where has my baby gone? He use to let me cuddle with him and now any and almost everytime I try he wants to be sitting on my lap so that he can look EVRYWHERE or when he is up against my shoulder his head so moving all over trying to see whats going on, And If you don't move him fast enough he'll start grunting at you like Mom, Hurry the Hell up!. I sure do miss that. Yesterday I put him in an outfit that my Mom had bought him when she was in Disney World ( I'll Post a picture of that later) That was a 6 month outfit and I was thinking to myself that this is going to be a little big on him but thats ok, NO IT fit him perfect almost kinda tight actually and he is only 4 1/2 months! I do love him so much.
One of his cute sunday shirts his auntie carole bought him.
ALOHA! Another cute outfit from Auntie Carole

Sitting in his BIG BOY chair, everytime we put him in this he gets a huge smile on his face.


I JUST HAD to do this when we were down at my parents last, my dog is down there and so it was a perfect time, BOTH were think what the heck is going on?








He defintly stole his Mommy's heart, along with my stomach this day, he had a blow out like right after this was taken, Needless to say I sure didn't feel like eating for a while.





Biker Baby






First taste if Rice Cereal







Here it comes






Hope you enjoyed this pictures of my little Man!


5 comments:

Andrew + Kylie said...

Super cute! He has tons of cute clothes. And cute hair, {i love the color}

Unknown said...

He is so cute!...i just want to SQEEZE him!

Christina Beach said...

What a cute guy!!

Karen said...

He is SO DARLING!!!

Cherie said...

Wow Terry!!!
Hey, this is Cherie (Burgess) Webb and I stumbled across your blog (although I'm sure it's really your wife's). I didn't even know you were married! And I of course didn't know you had a baby. What and absolutely cute little boy! He is so adorable. Wow, it's been a long time. I have a blog too if you want to see my two cute little ones. It's justuswebbs.blogspot.com