Thursday, October 2, 2008

I FEEL AS IF I AM 15 AGAIN:)

I have decided after much listening over and over again and again, That I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS, Their song LOVEBUG is a must to listen to. Stroll down to my play list that I finally figured out how to make to listen to it and let me know what you think about it!

I had Terry listen to this song to see if its something he liked and could learn to play for me. He said he would try! I love him! Then he came home monday night to inform me that a co-worker of his took his 15 year old girl to their concert, Im pretty sure that he was trying to make fun of me, but YES I do like them and told Terry that I would be going to their concert... So if there are any of you ladies like me that can be 15 and excited again to see some young, very talented young men use their talent then let me know and will have to go see them when they come back to AZ.

I have to say that yes their music may sound corny to some but come on you can say at some time in your life you have felt like their "LOVEBUG" song is about you.

I really like the fact that this 3 boys have taking a purity vow to stay pure till they are married.. I wish more people that were famous could or would do that.. And they made it public that they were.. like I said
I LOVE THEM!

3 comments:

Soares Family said...

Sorry Heather! I am soo much older than you that I have been feeling 15 again when the New Kids on the Block came back! So...I know how you feel!
Hey thanks for helping Amanda too!
Love ya!

Kyle and Morgan said...

I also am in love with the Jo Bros!!! I forced Kyle with me to their concert last year and we had a blast!!! Their music is way worth listening to and I think they are such cute boys!! Im on the bandwagon with ya! And if you do go to their concert, I will be their with you!!!

Andrew + Kylie said...

Heather- I Listened to it- and I think it is really cute. Isn't it funny how we like music like that. I really like the HIgh School Muscial Music- Silly i know.