Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Support!

So I feel the need to kinda LET IT OUT but at the same time not complain so I'll do my best to be nice when I write this...
Were getting Sealed May 3rd Thats a bid deal right??? I would think so... But as we come to find out alot of family members aren't coming to it.. I know that there are different reason's why people can't come, and I know that gas isn't cheap.. But this is a one time thing.. I would think that atleast people would let us know that they can't come instead of making us think they are coming... We have heard that some of the family say " they don't know us ver

y well" well the only way your going to get to know us is to call us back when we call you or to come to the sealing and be apart of it, THE funny thing about family saying that is that they all came to our wedding day so.....? I just wish that family would mean family and that when something big is happing that you make a true effort to support or let it be known that you support each other..

Im really not trying to sound like a baby about this, but I just fingured that this was a big day and that people would want to share it with Terry and I... The baby shower is that day as well and that would be so fun to get all us crazy girls together to laugh and have a great time! And I thought that I was pretty smart for having it on the same day so people wouldn't have to make 2 trips..

Im sure that if I wasn't pregent that it wouldn't bother me so much or effect me this way but it is and it is kinda getting me down in the dumps..

But the fact of the matter is... THAT we made it we are getting sealed before Titan arrives and that this will be one of the best days of my life! And I fell so blessed to have Terry in my life and that he is the father of my little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to hurt any feelings either but it is such a special day that maybe "the more the merrier" isnt the quote to use for this day. enjoy the amazing moment that will be. We all knew that you would make it and while we will not be there we are proud of you. Just be glad that you and Terry will be there and you really dont need anyone else there. Glorifying the moment with groups and crowds kills the moment and doesnt give you the reflection and contemplation that comes with such an amazing event.

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Congradulations Terry. That's wonderful for you guys. I'm so proud of you really. Good luck and good luck with the baby.