Wednesday, April 30, 2008

family..

My meaning behind me last blog was not to hurt anyone's feeling or make anyone think I was talking about them.. I was just expressing what I was feeling at the time and I was not directing it at anyone in paticuler.

Someone left a comment earlier regarding the last blog, I want whoever wrote it to know that I appricate that and it opened my eyes and made me relize that I know people are supporting us and that we did make it and to be thankful for that and not that fact that there may not be as many people there as I had hoped but to be thankful for this special day we are about to have.

So to end this I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling or made anyone feel that I did not appricate them, My family does mean alot to me and the last thing I want to is burn bridges with family members. I am thankful for family and the fact that coming into the Lee family as been a good exprience and the people that I have met I have come to love and respect. Sorry again.

Heather

0 comments: