Friday, April 18, 2008


Have you ever just had "ONE OF THOSE DAYS" that just drag on, and on? Well it seems that this friday has been the longest day of the week. I had an office meeting with the CEO that lasted two hours. It was one of those meetings that have no point, my eyes were rolling into the back of my head and my eyelids seemed to weigh a ton. So as soon as that meeting was done, I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. Heather made me lunch and I was starting to have a better day. Until one of my customers calls and says that I had sent him trusses that were 4 feet too short. If its not one thing then its another. Thank goodness its friday, my wife still loves me, and my dog hasn't run away.

1 comments:

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

On thursday, someone on my team said that I made a racist comment and I thought I was going to lose my job!! Friday I walked in and had to have an interview with some people just to prove that I am not racist! Friday was a BAD day for me too! TOTAL MISCOMMUNICATION!!