Thursday, January 27, 2011

Titan Mason Lee

My Little Titan Boy - not so little anymore
Titan is growing like a weed!
He now wears 4T clothes but is
so tiny around the waist
that he could prob fit in 24 month clothes.
He is learning more and more words
and putting them into sentences more since
little brother came into the picture.
Titan is all Daddy's boy and hardly wants anything to
do with Mommy when his Dad is home.
He loves to take things apart and put them back together...
We (the parents) aren't quite as fond of that.
He is starting to interact more and more with
little Ira. He calls him Baby.
He is a little over 2.5 years old.
I can't believe that I will soon have a 3 year old!
Where has the time gone. It seems like I just had him.
He LOVES LOVES LOVES
Toy Story and Buzz is his favorite.
He's LOVES trains as well and calls them Choo Choo's.
I LOVE this little boy so very much.
He is always giving Kisses and Hugs -
and a punch here and there.
Titan I love you!

0 comments: