Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ira Lamar Lee

This little boy is turning into a CHUNK!
He loves to eat but will only drink 4 ounces at a time.
I worry about it sometimes but he is gaining weight
so I guess there's not much to worry about.
He just recently started sleeping 3 or 4 nights in a row
till 4:30 am in the morning and will then have 1 night where
he will wake up at 2:30.
He has started to smile and coo.... FAVORITE part of babies!
He is going to be a Mommy's boy I think:)
Even when Titan was a little baby he wanted Terry more than I.
He loves to watch Titan and follows him with his eyes as
much as he can, and smiles the whole time.
He's more needy and clingy then Titan was
but to be honest I kinda like that I am the one
he wants to love on and cuddle with.
He has had no breathing problems since the Hospital!!
We love Ira and can't wait to see who he becomes.

0 comments: