Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We LOVE the RIVER

We have been going to the River alot this summer. I never get in but Terry and Titan do and they love it. Its nice to just sit and watch those 2 play together. Terry is such a great Dad and I look forward to seeing him with his 2 boys, while I get spoiled for being the only girl:) Titan is in a stage now where whenever we go somewhere he calls for jack and trys to hook him up to his leash to take him with us. And if we are going somewhere like to church and can't take Jack he usually cries forever! I love my little family.




Ignore my ugly face. Terry's still handsome





Another Trip to the River. This time we just walked around.
And I sat as you can see.

Titan and his dog.. He loves taking Jack everywhere.


Grandpa and Uncle Jake came to visit one Weekend
So we had to take them to the RIVER! It was gross and muddy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun for the boys, I woul probably just sit there and watch too, I am not a fan of getting muddy. You look great Heather. I can't believe how big Titan is getting!