Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Titan Boy

And just cause I can, here is my cute little 2 year old and soon to be big brother. He found this bike at Wal-Mart a month or so ago and Daddy was with him. Titan must have looked at him with his puppy dog and ever so cute eyes cause next thing I know Titan is on it and Daddy is pushing him thru the store with it, 10 min later we were loading it into the back of our Tahoe.

Titan is sure a busy little boy these days, I really don't know how I am going to do it with 2 once Terry and my Mom leave and go back to work. Hopefully Titan is a sweet big brother and is nice to him. We love our little Titan and yes he may drive us crazy but I am glad that he is happy and active! We love you Taz! (Terry decided his nick name is now Taz after the Tazmanien(sp?) devil - as in a tornado going crazy thru our house!)

1 comments:

McElprangs said...

He is such a little stud! I love his outfit and I love that it looks so cool there...definitely doesn't look sweltering hot like it is here:)