Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life for the past 2 1/2 years in pictures..

Ok, this picures go from bottom to top I always do that, and the caption for each picture is underneath the picture.. enjoy. Current family picture
4th of July 2009

Family Picture
April 09 First family picture
Married..Bliss


Getting ready for the big day! T-minus 2 hours(or something like that)
My all time favorite! Wedding Picture
Engagement Picture
Dress fitting
L-R Sascha(niece)Amy(sister in law) me and Jane(mom Lee)
Terry and I
Sorry its so dark LOL another one
Ha Ha My brother in law Tyson and my soon to be sister in law at the time Alysa
Terry and I at the ostrich festival
March 07
Terry and I before we were dating.
Christmas 2006
Jackson,Joe Bean,Kiea, Dano and Me
(I look so fat!)
Morgan,me and Jackson
Utah 2006
The gang up in Utah for GC 06
L-R me,Morgan,John D,Jackson,Dano,Kyle??,Kiea and Joe Bean
We made this cake for Kiea cause she didn't get into BUY?? We were so happy she wasn't leaving us!

OK this one I know we were dressed up in Togas!
Halloween 2006

Kiea and I dressed up for Halloween 2006(don't have any idea what we were dressed up as do you Kiea?)
Gotta love Maryann

This was MaryAnn and I's Christmas roommate picture, I don't know what was wrong with my
camera but other than that were hot!
Kiea and I on the trip home from EAGER.. We were so lost.

This picture was taking in Eager, AZ.
Labor day 2006
L-R Morgan, me, Kiea and Rhayna(Jackson)

3 comments:

Kyle and Morgan said...

oh man these pictures are funny and slightly embarrassing (for me at least)... some of my favorite memories though for sure!!!

MERN said...

HAHA THAT IS SOOOO FUN! You have really had a good past few years! You were the BEST roommate ever and even though you are moved on to the "family life" we will be friends FOREVER...FOREVER... FOREVER....(sandlot style)...

I can't wait to go to Egypt and then come home and see you! ;)

McElprangs said...

haha! it's so funny to look back on those pictures. i can't believe it was that long ago that we became bffers! and no, i have no idea what we were supposed to be for halloween:)