Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Haban Fundraiser

For the time being I am making our blog un private in hopes that my family in friends who read my blog will want to join in the fundraiser I am helping out with.

Here is a link to the blog of the family that I am helping, make sure that you read clear back to the 4Th of July weekend to get the full details on whats been happening.
kamandjami.blogspot.com

Were also in the process of getting a blog going for the Fundraiser that will have a pay pal account set up for whoever can donate, we also will be doing raffles and you could when a free photo session from some amazing photographers..

Please help this family out, she is a dear friend of mine.

Love to you all and hope that everything is going well for each and everyone of you!

Heather

p.s if you have any ideas of what else I can do for the fundraiser please feel free to share.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

No, I do not know them. But I will be praying for this family. I think that is so sweet of you to do this fundraiser.

Kacie said...

How do you know them Heather? Oh i feel sick for them.