Friday, December 5, 2008

BUSY/LAZY/THE BEST LITTLE BOY EVER!

It has been busy/lazy month for us..

BUSY-TERRY, He is working so hard with work and school, and he has been lucky! He hasn't been laid off.. He went in and talked to the Guy in charge of his program and he told Terry that there are pulling money from different places and that Terry schooling will be covered for the next 2 years! And that's means that he can still work his 2 days a week plus he can get over time pretty easily, Because they are the lowest paid people out there. That made us both sit back and relaxe and realize that YES we DEF are being looked out for.

LAZY-HEATHER, I feel like I have been getting out more, as In at least driving around ( since GAS has gone down), Walking around Wal-Mart ( how fun!), And we have been trying to either go to the Park or do more things as a family besides sit around and eat or watch movies. BUT I wish I could be more motivated to be hard core into losing weight has Candace Mayberry Evans was, I have like 10 bloody pound that I want to loose that I can't, And yes Amanda Wood, its my own fault because I find no pleasure or excitement in working out, Dang why can't I have a magic wand that I could say that right words like ZIP ZAD BOO LA LA.. you get the point and WOW it would be gone, my hips would magical go back to what they were before I was pregnant! ( SO SOMEONE SUGGEST SOMETHING, LIKE EASY TO DO WORK OUTS FROM HOME, I REALLY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO DO IT..) But other than that things are going good for me..

THE BEST LITTLE BOY EVER- TITAN, He is growing so fast, just today I was sorting clothes to put in the to small pile and there is so much he can't fit into and I look at them and it kinda makes me sad, He's not my little baby boy any more:( I know that's what you want it for you child to grow and learn new things, but HONESTLY not this fast.. He is now rolling everywhere and when he is on his stomach he pushes up with his toes and his belly is off the ground. He talks all the time, SCREAMS like crazy and its just for the heck off it.. DEC the 7Th he will be 6 MONTHS and I just can't believe it.

1 comments:

Candace said...

Heather!! You silly girl! You can lose those 10 lbs. It's hard. YES. It's not easy. I'm totally converted to the Weight Watchers program. That's the BIG reason why I was motivated: I was paying MONEY to lose weight. I didn't want to waste the money. So...find your motivation and GO with it! You look great anyway. Just a tip: Your body will probably NEVER look like it did before Titan. Not to depress ya....but you can lose tons of weight and STILL not be totally happy, just because you don't look EXACTLY like you did before babies. Try to find ways to be happy in your own (NEW) skin! And remember you still have a CUTE baby boy from all of this! GOOD LUCK!