Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

Titan choose to be Batman this year! He has been getting into all the super hero's a lot lately and I think its pretty darn cute to see him and his imagination go! He likes to pick out Super Hero's for everyone the other day Terry was Iceman and I was Firestar - Iceman, and Firestar are Spiderman's sidekicks - so were are not as cool as Spiderman but at least we made the list. He likes to tell us that "my Papa is Iron man" It must be pretty cool to have your Grandson call you Iron Man.. I sure love my Titan Boy.












1 comments:

TheBatts said...

ah that mask brings back memories to me, I used to put it on when Nicolas was 3 or 4 and do my best Dark Knight impression and Nicolas would say "mommy?" like he wasnt sure lol good times, you should try it sometime!