Wednesday, February 18, 2009

VALENTINES 2009

This year for Valentines, Terry and I were able to spend a couple of nights away from it all.. My Mom babysat Titan for us and we spent two nights up in Tuscon. It was a lot of fun to be able to relax, not worry about Titan ( I still did ) and to enjoy being with the one you love the most. We started out by going to the mall and shopping around, went to Olive Garden, back to the Hotel and the HOT TUB..
Then Sunday morning we went out to eat at IHOP not so good, And back to the Hotel and we bought a Movie from Paper view, it was pretty cool cause they let you buy movies that were still in the Theaters so Terry was nice enough to let watch TWILIGHT with me AGAIN, I LOVE that movie, we just lounged most of that day and then again I had Saved all my Cutting Hair money to take us out to the Melting Pot. It was so good! And we prob gained 50 pounds eating so much.
We had a nice, relaxing and sleeping in ( due to Ty PM). I love being able to have time with just Terry and I to be just us again cause I know its going to be a while before it happens again..
I love you Terry!
These are the flowers Terry got me for V- Day
And this the HUGE V-day card Titan and I made for Terry..

5 comments:

Chantel said...

So glad you guys were able to do that. Its so nice to get away to what you started out as- you and your spouse.

Kara said...

Sounds so fun. I'd love to spend time in any city much bigger than Snowflake! hehe I love it here but need to get to shopping districts much more. :-) Glad all is well for you guys. Titan sure is cute! I love the look a like meter. I did that Emma and she looked like Cale by 53%!

Soares Family said...

So Fun!! I can't believe how big Titan has gotten!!!! Watch out, he'll be 4 soon and having his own opinion about EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Amanda said...

some day v-day will be that good for me...LOL! I love you much

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

You're the man terry!