Monday, July 7, 2008

ONE MONTH OLD!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT MY BABY IS ONE MONTH OLD!!!

It really does seem like the time as flown this past month, from going to where you can't sleep because your so uncomfortable to where you can sleep but you can't because you have a new one at home.

Terry and I have grown so much in this past month and have a real understanding of what a parent wouldn't do for their child. Titan has blessed our lives so much! He has made my life feel so complete!

I know that I haven't posted any new pics of him I'll get to that but he is starting to feel out! He has little wings on the side of his head where is hair has grown out I love it!

Anyways I just can't believe he is here and 1 month old... I love my boys!!

3 comments:

CONAN said...

It only gets more and more fun Heather. I just love that name Titan. A good tough name indeed. Too bad his dad has a girl's name! ;-) LOL! J/K

Conan

Check out our blog at
http://conanandchrissybeach.blogspot.com/

Kara said...

congrats on Month 1! It is so much fun to watch them develop. First he'll figure out his head stuff, and then hi arms and torso and then his feet! It's so cute to watch each stage. How's the parenting going? Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks! Did your granny get his blanket done?

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

Glad to hear you're both doing well! But we need to see pictures of him! :-)